Signature eDesign Service
This service is for you if you want a visually detailed look into how your space could be furnished or refreshed, with specific inspiration pics, concept board and palette, layouts and plans, and a shopping list, so you know exactly what items to get or buy.
- Design pegs
- Mood board
- Color palette board
- Floor plan with furniture layout
- Lighting plan for both fixed and freestanding lights
- Wall elevations with measurements (if needed)
- Paint guide (if needed)
- Realistic rendering of how your space would look (your visual guide to styling your space)
- Animated walkthrough of your space using SketchUp model
- Shopping list (with links to vendors) of furniture pieces, accessories, and home decor
- Recommended list of trades and suppliers that you may require to execute the edesigns
- Instructions on how to put everything together
- Up to four (4) video consultations
- Easy-to-follow guides for room measuring and photo-taking
- Unlimited messaging via online client portal, until up to two (2) weeks after project completion
Note that all our transactions for eDesign services will be done virtually through my studio’s dedicated online client portal. You will also need to do your own site measuring and photo-taking—with the help of our handy eDesign guides.
Click here for frequently asked questions about my eDesign services.
Add-ons and other terms
Need to add specific items to our eDesign package? We also include the following features if needed, for an additional fee:
- custom furniture design
- designs for built-ins or cabinetry
- CAD-drawn plans and detailed drawings*
*Please note that our drawings remain conceptual in nature and are not to be used for construction purposes. All dimensions and measurements need to be confirmed and validated by your general contractor, millworker, and other tradespeople before commencing renovations or fabrication.
Our eDesign service does not include the following features:
- renovation work
- purchasing & ordering merchandise from vendors
- coordination with and/or management of contractors and tradespeople
Note as well that due to safety considerations and architectural regulations, bathrooms or other items with complicated plumbing and electrical works are not included in our eDesign service. As this requires onsite visits and consultation with our architectural and engineering teams, we recommend that you look into our Remodel service for this.
Our eDesign process takes a minimum of four (4) weeks upon receipt of all client details and requirements. After our eDesigns are approved, we will turn over all plans and perspective drawings to you. Timeline of project execution will be up to you and your chosen contractor/s or tradespeople.
Testimonials from satisfied eDesign clients
Rates start at PhP1,000/sqm (around US$18 per square meter as of January 2023), for a minimum of 50sqm (below-50sqm spaces start with a 50sqm rate). Contact us for bespoke pricing if your space has a floor area of 75sqm and above. A downpayment of 50% is required upon acceptance of our proposal terms, and the remaining 50% balance will be due prior to the design presentation.
Download the Gal at Home eDesign Experience brochure
Still have questions?
Book a free 15-minute discovery call with us and we would love to discuss your options with you.