TOTAL PACKAGE FEE: P27,000
50% upon acceptance, 50% upon turnover
PLEASE MESSAGE US IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE WAITLISTED FOR MID-SEPTEMBER 2021.
- eDesign concept and plans for one room
- Up to four (4) video consultations
- Unlimited messaging via online client portal
- Guides for room measuring and photo-taking
- Design pegs
- Mood board
- Color palette board
- Floor plan with furniture layout
- Lighting plan for both fixed and freestanding lights
- Paint guide (if needed)
- Realistic rendering of how your space would look (your visual guide to styling your space)
- Animated walkthrough of your space using SketchUp model
- Shopping list (with links to vendors) of furniture pieces, accessories, and home decor
- Instructions on how to put everything together
- custom furniture design
- renovation work
- purchasing & ordering of merchandise from vendors
- coordination with tradespeople
Note that all our transactions for eDesign services will be done virtually through my studio’s dedicated online client portal. You will also need to do your own site measuring and photo-taking—with the help of my handy eDesign guide.
Note as well that due to safety considerations and architectural regulations, bathrooms or other items with complicated plumbing and electrical works are not included in Room eDesign service. This will require onsite visits and consultation with our architectural and engineering teams, and we recommend that you look into our Remodel service for this.
Click here for frequently asked questions about my eDesign services.
Working with the Gal at Home Team completely surpassed all of my expectations. I figured I would fill out a survey and then get a simple design plan. Instead, I had incredible conversations around my design style and preferences, they created custom artwork for me, offered multiple options for all of the suggested furniture (I loved it all) and they did a 30+ minute walkthrough of every recommendation. It was incredible and so simple to follow.Kelsey, Ontario, Canada
This was our first time having an online interior designer help us in creating a design for our home and they’ve exceeded our expectations. Not only that, they are also easy to reach and really listen to what you envision for your home.Erika, Quezon City, Philippines
Still have questions?
Message me directly and I would love to discuss your options with you.
Ready to purchase?
Type your details and click the PayPal purchase button below (even if you don’t have a PayPal account). After purchasing, you should be automatically redirected to a calendar booking link (via Calendly) so you can choose your preferred online consult schedule.
If you are not redirected to my Calendly link, please message me so I can give it to you.