PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR SLOTS ARE FULL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. YOU MAY CONTACT US IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE WAITLISTED.
Interior design is definitely bespoke—it’s as personal as personal can get. To really give you the home you’ve always dreamed of, we’ll give you the full ID treatment: from design concept to purchasing all furniture and merchandise, from renovation management to finishing-touch styling.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the inclusions in the Remodel service?
• home style assessment
• design pegs
• mood board
• space planning/furniture layout
• color scheme
• light plan
• elevations for custom furniture or built-ins
• room sketches and realistic renderings
• furniture, accessory and finishes sourcing
• coordination with other professionals, contractor/s, vendors, and suppliers
• design plans (for verification by recommended contractor)
• purchasing of all furniture, soft furnishings, decor, and other home-related merchandise (except appliances)
• in-home/onsite meetings
• interior styling
• unlimited messaging through our online client portal; email, and phone support
What are the terms of this service?
Our REMODEL service starts at P2,000/sqm, depending on the scope of work, your timeframe, and your location. There is also a project management and merchandise purchasing fee for every month of active renovation work, starting at P450/sqm. These rates refer only to our service fee.
The conceptual design period (which includes space assessment, drawing up plans, etc.) will take 4 to 6 weeks, depending on the scope of work and total floor area. Renovation timelines vary significantly per project, but have a bare minimum of 2 months.
Contractors’ and suppliers’ estimates may only be determined after approval of design concepts.
Some words from our satisfied clients
We loved working with Camyl! She is very professional and fun to work with.Angela, Quezon City, Philippines
Camyl is a friend of mine, but even so, she’s very professional when it comes to work. I’ve worked with interior designers who were also friends, too, but they [hardly compare] to the service we received from Gal at Home. Highly recommended!Hazel, Pasig City, Philippines
We had issues with the first contractor, but I appreciated how Cam was able to work it out with us and brought the project to completion with a better contractor.Denise, Pasig City, Philippines
Think this service is for you?
Let’s discuss your home project!