When budgets are small, sometimes all you need is a push in the right interior design direction. For my Refresh package, I can help you update your space with a little furniture rearranging, and style your home using your own decor and personal belongings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in this interior design package?
- home style assessment
- design inspiration/pegs
- space planning and furniture layout
- interior styling (using your own decor and belongings)
Will there be any renovation involved?
No. This is purely a refresh—a way to make your home more palatable to your eyes, improve the flow in your room/s, and make it more reflective of your personality.
Will I need to purchase additional furniture pieces, decorative objects, or other items to improve my home?
It’s completely up to you. Below are some add-ons you might want to include in your Refresh package:
- A color scheme that you can follow if and when you decide to repaint/renovate, or to use as a guide when buying new stuff for your home
- A furniture plan reflecting furniture pieces you’ve always had your eye on but wasn’t sure you should purchase/would fit into your space
- Furniture elevations—designs for custom built-in furniture that you feel will improve the flow in your space, provide more storage, or be a better fit in your room than a retail item.
What are the terms of this design package?
My design packages are priced on a per-sqm basis, and since this will require me or my team to go to your space, take measurements, rearrange furniture, and style your room/s—lots of “muscle work” —I require a space minimum of 30sqm.
So if your room is smaller than 30sqm, you will be paying the minimum of 30sqm.
After the initial site visit, I will need up to 1 week to assess what we can do in your space. After which, I’ll return to your home with my team, armed with design pegs, a furniture plan, and a plan to guide us in styling your space and moving things around. That simple!
Want to get our rates for this package?Message me now