Get me on a video call with you for an entire 60 minutes, so we can discuss everything and anything home and decor-related for your space.
This service is great for you if:
• You would like to explore your own plans for an upcoming home project
• You want to throw around your decorating and styling ideas for your own home with a design pro
• You are comfortable with holding this meeting via Zoom (on either your laptop or mobile phone—best if you can carry your device around, in case you will need to show me certain areas in your space up close)
• You’re handy with a tape measure (so you can take down measurements if needed during the call).
• You already have some ideas or design pegs saved in your phone or laptop, but aren’t sure if they fit into your own space
• You are okay with pre-paying this service using our secure online payment processing gateway.
Yes, it takes that much time to discuss just one room!
I use a questionnaire during these consults, in order for me to obtain as much information as I need to be able to give you the appropriate advice.
How much is a 60-minute consult?
My online consults are at PhP3,000 (convert to your currency HERE) for one (1) hour, and need to be prepaid (just click the button below to be directed to the payment link) prior to schedule confirmation.
...and get clarity on any or all design-related questions you may have about your space.
“Thank you to Gal at Home for guiding me through the design process. Camyl offers online consultations perfect for people based overseas like me. I had a concept in mind to begin with, but I felt something off and couldn’t figure out what it was. Camyl helped me articulate my ideas, and gave suggestions on how best to execute them.” —Midge, Melbourne, Australia
“Thank you so much for helping me with my issues in our living area. I am so excited to put up all the ideas we’ve shared. I will definitely contact you again for my next project.” —Portia, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Camyl was so friendly and professional at the same time. You can tell that she was really present during our call because she started to sketch her ideas immediately and gave me practical advice as well! Right after our call I followed her advice and rearranged my space. It’s finally a step closer to my dream unit!” —Elise, Quezon City, Philippines
“I called Camyl up because my new space was dull; it was begging for some TLC but I didn’t know where to start. After giving her a video tour, she immediately ‘got’ it. She pointed out what my space needed, offered practical tips, and even created a shopping list for me! I followed her design advice, and already purchased 3 of the 6 things she suggested I buy. Now the studio feels cosier, and looks more organised. It was an hour well-spent!” —Samantha, Singapore
"What kind of furniture should we buy? And can we window-shop online together?"
"What paint color should we use on our walls?"
"Should we invest in a major renovation or would minor upgrades work for now?"
"How can we make our space look more cozy and put-together?"