Home is a place you love.
We love starting new projects that we know will help people get on the path to loving their own homes; come to terms with what makes their house a home; and find exactly those elements that let them feel at peace with their surroundings.
When something doesn’t feel right in our clients’ spaces, we dive right into the how’s and why’s that will help them realize exactly what will make their homes reflect their own values and priorities. We believe that the home is a place you love, and we promise to do whatever we can to get you to this goal. That is the Gal at Home® promise.
Check out past homes and spaces
we've worked on.
View our portfolio
We offer full-service interior design, project management, eDesign, and interior styling services.
View my services
Let's chat about your wants and must-haves for your home.
Book a consult
Hi, I’m Camyl!
I’ve always loved going to other people’s houses and seeing the unique and creative ways they’ve made their spaces truly their own.
Growing up, my mother made our home “well-dressed.” Our house was perfect for our family of five—filled with music, laughter, and love.
I want to create that same kind of feeling, and home, for you.
On the blog
- Easy Maintenance Tips for Your Home
- Japandi-inspired home office design ideas
- Japandi-inspired design ideas for a 2-bedroom condo
- How to arrange furniture and other common interior design problems
- Three things to know when home shopping online
- Here’s Why You Need a Space Planner for Your Home
- Setting Gal at Home intentions for 2022
- The 2021 Gal at Home Portfolio: A Look Back at Our eDesign Projects
- The 2021 Gal at Home Portfolio: A Look Back at Our Remodel Projects
- Last-Minute Christmas Gift Guide (Part 2)