Gal at Home Design Studio offers residential interior design services.
This is my goal with every project I do: to help my clients create spaces that give them and their loved ones much joy and peace of mind. If the thought of updating your home overwhelms you, then let me take the load off your hands. I don’t only offer skills and design know-how. I’ll also create a simple and straightforward interior design experience you will relish from start to finish.
Check out past homes and spaces
I've worked on.
View my work
I offer different packages depending on your needs and budget.
Find out more
Let's chat about your wants and must-haves for your home.
Drop me a line
Want to know the 6 steps I use to decorate shelves?
Hi, I’m Camyl!
I’ve always loved going to other people’s houses and seeing the unique and creative ways they’ve made their spaces truly their own.
Growing up, my mother made our home “well-dressed.” Our house was perfect for our family of five—filled with music, laughter, and love.
I want to create that same kind of feeling, and home, for you.
Before becoming an interior decorator, I spent years in corporate communications, events coordination, content marketing, and more notably, in magazine publishing.
On the blog
- Tips to Stay Healthy and Virus-Free
- How to Keep Your Kitchen Clean and Organized
- Interior design ideas for small condo spaces
- How to clean your bathroom
- What to do at home during a community quarantine
- Interior design projects: What we’ve been up to at Gal at Home Studio
- What I learned from Christine Dychiao’s Konmari Workshop
- How to Make an Interior Design Mood Board
- Before and after: How we organized and decorated this 3-bedroom condo
- Easy, no-reno, design tips for your studio type unit